Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sadness..

Wow I can not believe it is almost December already wow time really does fly when you get old. It just seemed like yesterday it was January , you know what they say do not blink. Today I have recently realized that my life will most likely going to change in just a matter of weeks, heck even days. It is not really a big change, but I have been so lucky in having every thing I have always wanted recently.

I guess what is going to change is as a matter of fact, soon I will not be able to see my girlfriend as much as I would like. Because she will be starting her job babysitting for the time being until a nursing job becomes available. I really have no clue how I am going to react to it, because quite simply I have been lucky. We got together in the end of spring beginning of summer so it being summer I could see her almost every single day, as long as I wanted it seemed like. It really have lasted up till this point. Even though during the week I do not see her on certain days , some days I get to which includes weekends. It has honestly been really really nice more than I can ever ask for. It had to end sometime but I do not want it to end now, I wish it could go on forever. But the more time goes on the harder and harder it will be. I will be underestimating that I am scared, I am horrified.

I am thinking that it will be like this forever that we will never get to go back to the way it once was, so we both have to take advantage of everything that we have. But I know that we will both be fine because I have gone through this before and I did get through no matter how much it hurt me. It just makes you enjoy the time that you both have together, no matter what. I guess it will also be hard because I have recently realized that in the next couple of weeks is going to be really busy for me because of finals coming up so that also means I will not be able to see her as much, and that makes me sad.

That is the end of my depressing post, until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment