Saturday, April 9, 2011

Podcasting?

I was thinking a lot lately, well actually just a couple of minutes ago. Since I have gotten into the scene of listening to podcasts I thought to myself hey should I try to make one and send it out to the public. ? It does not seem that hard, the only problem I would have is editing it so it flows just right. But also trying not to stutter at least once, when I get nervous I tend to stutter a lot until I actually get to know people extremely well.

Which reminds me of a good but boring movie I saw over this weekend, The Kings Speech. It makes me feel that I am not alone with this problem I am not saying that I have a stuttering problem at all. Normally I do not, just when I have to speak in front of a large amount of people or when I get nervous. But probably a lot of people could relate. But we will see how the podcasting goes or doesn't go, I think if I just slow down I should be fine. But do not worry my blog will still be here and I will write in it when I have time. Which you can see the number of blog posts I can't find the time to write what is on my mind. Maybe that will change when school ends for the summer who knows. Well it is time for me to head out, its late and I get grumpy without sleep.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment